dissabte, 1 de desembre del 2007

Twenty-four hour-Full power

Ram Ram,
out from the kaos that sweetly recived me in Delhi, with it`s strong smells, flavours and images, I traveled south to the trans-religious city (Islam-Hindu-Jewish): Jahipur. There also I bought 15 kg of amazing clothes from all traditions in India.
Pushkar
After a couple of days, then, Pushkar & it's sacred lake, recieved me. Sita Ram & Bam Bole yogi saddhu's, and their Brahaman friends, with their Ayurvedic food and chilums, are my friends, and they are helping me in learning some hindi and introducing me to the casts system & hinduism.

Om Nama Shivaya, Om Nama Shivaya, Om Nama Shivaya,
Sri Sri Khali Sri.
Sita Ram Baba Saddhu

2 comentaris:

LadyBi ha dit...

hola!!

majetes!!!!

una cosa, molt be, molt xules les fotos, però entre l'angles, els noms dels llocs i tal... costa entendre l'escrit! traducció please!!! jijiji diga'm comodona, però, serà millor per tots, no??

una abraçada makus, bon viatge!!!

kisses, sus etima muuuul!

Biel, Gisela i Bibi

Anònim ha dit...

Quina emveja, molta energia des de Manresa i que seguiu tant be i fent-nos gaudir d'aquests marevellosos viatges.
SAYWACHAKUY
Una abraçada.
Coro